[Cuis-dev] Browse class subcategories

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 01:46:34 PST 2022

Hi Hilaire, all,
Here's a starting point for experimentation. I made this over a year and a
half ago, but it seems to work on the latest Cuis. Anyway, it might need
tweaking before it is useful, let me know what you think. I don't like very
much that I had to add a SystemCategoryWrapper class, I kind of hate adding
classes to the base image. Another thing I don't like very much is that if
you click on a node that is not an actual system category (for example you
click on 'Kernel' that doesn't exist as an actual category) no classes are
shown, and that forces you to expand it and click again. Also, look at
Browser>>#systemCategoryTreeRoots, originally I showed namespaces between
brackets, maybe we can use brackets to show packages (for example, in DrGeo
it would show a '[DrGeo]' node to denote that all those subcategories and
classes belong to the 'DrGeo' package).