[Cuis-dev] Book of Changes

Casey Ransberger bahweep at icloud.com
Sun Jan 16 21:44:31 PST 2022

Awesome! I actually wanted to do this myself but never got around to it!

I grew up with this book, in four different translations. I’d be better off if I’d listened to all that randomized Confucian advice, I bet.

Do you simulate the yarrow stalk method or just generate a random number between 1 and 64?

—C