[Cuis-dev] Just wanted to thank everyone for their contributions and hard work…

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Mon Jan 24 07:52:34 PST 2022

Hi Mark,

On 1/22/2022 1:26 PM, Mark Taber via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Finally (finally!) I’ve gotten around to downloading and starting to learn Cuis Smalltalk. I’m using The Cuis Book (though I have also downloaded the other suggested classic Smalltalk books for later reading).
>
> I’m a retired system architect / senior developer in the enterprise (a large state government agency here in the USA). I can’t complain, but got to marvel and look at things like Smalltalk from a distance. Now…I am learning it, and planning on using it for my computational sketches (the computer will create the “canonical forms” that I will imperfectly reproduce on canvas, etc., by hand).
>
> Thanks to all of you for the books, this mailing list, all the work on the code, the videos. It makes Cuis feel very manageable.
>
> Question: I have found several (very) small errors in the Cuis book (English subject-verb agreements, spelling, etc.). So small, in fact, that it seems “nit-picky” to even point them out. How would a person report these? (I’m open to contributing, but I am *waaaay* too new to the project at this point.)
>
> Thanks again, everyone,
> Mark Taber
> Sacramento, CA
>
> “To know that one doesn’t know is best.” — Lao Tzu

Welcome to our community. I hope you feel comfortable here, and that you
enjoy Cuis.

We are interested on any cool stuff people build with Cuis. Nobody is
required to publish or share anything they do, but what you want to do
sounds interesting! If you decide to publish your code, and let people
see your paintings, it will be great.

Don't hesitate to ask or comment on anything. You'll quickly find that
telling your impressions and just hanging around here is already
contributing.

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://patents.justia.com/inventor/juan-manuel-vuletich