[Cuis-dev] Just wanted to thank everyone for their contributions and hard work…

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Mon Jan 24 07:55:29 PST 2022

Hi Folks,

On 1/22/2022 5:04 PM, Nicola Mingotti via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Hi Mark !
>
> nice to have you with us, i am typing from phone so i will be
> telegraphic.
>
> . github, needed, i learnt it just for Cuis as well ;) it is worth.

Right. But Git is rather complex. Just learn the commands you need to
use, and have a small cheat sheet at hand. Spend more time learning
about Cuis and Smalltalk in general. This is where the fun is.

> . books, be supercarefull, if they are not specifically targeted at
> Cuis don't copy code, nothing for graphics in particular.

And when reading books, it is good to also have Cuis open, and browse
the code in parallel.

> . cool we have one more who can see the typos, and bad English, many
> of us are not native ;) (e.g. me)

:)

> . as a developer, read well the Terse Guide, there is a lot of stuff there
>
>  bye
> Nicola

Cheers,

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich