[Cuis-dev] Community tutorial meeting

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Thu Jan 27 07:57:51 PST 2022

On 1/27/2022 12:16 PM, Hernan Wilkinson via Cuis-dev wrote:
> I think it is a good idea.
> We should use this time to show the changes/new features that were
> added since the previous meeting.

I like Hilaire's idea of a focused 30min session. But this is important
too. Maybe after the main session, we can devote maybe 15 minutes to news?

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://patents.justia.com/inventor/juan-manuel-vuletich