[Cuis-dev] Slow keyboard input

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 03:39:57 PST 2022

This is very weird, I’m having lots of problems. I tried the new VM with
the old image and seems to work fine. Perhaps the VectorEngine plugin is
outdated? Now with just a few windows open (3 browsers, one workspace, one
message set) everything becomes super slow and it takes over one second to
react to clicks. Also, when I left-click a method in the method list of a
browser sometimes it selects the method and sometimes it opens the menu (as
if I had right-clicked)… super weird, any clue?