[Cuis-dev] Proposals for Community meeting!

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Mon Jan 31 10:13:58 PST 2022

Hi,

There is enough interest for recurring meetings, in a 30 min format 😎

We could start with a "What's new?" meeting where Juan will present what
is new in Cuis. We could have several such meeting per year.

But before we may want to write down a list of meeting, to publish on
Cuis web site ahead and other places.

If you have written or ported a package to Cuis, it could be a very
interesting meeting topic, to discover new domain.

If you teach Cuis, we will be interested to know about your experience
and share through Q&A.

If you are developing an application, yeah it will be interesting to
know about your experience.

If you want to share some experience with Cuis on a given topic, then
teach us, cool.

If you are developing or want to run a business based on Cuis, many will
be interested.

The subjects to cover are vast, only limited by our desire to share.

It will be nice to write down a list covering one year, about 10-12
meetings.

So please make proposals, several!

Thanks

Hilaire