[Cuis-dev] Proposals for Community meeting!

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Mon Jan 31 12:52:44 PST 2022

Hi!
 something I think would be interesting to show are some tools that we use
in CuisUniversity and that maybe not everybody know. For example:
- The Spotlight that @Nicolás Papagna Maldonado
<nicolas.papagna at gmail.com> wrote,
very useful
- The code coverage tool that Nico also wrote
- A demo of all the refactorings we have right now and the ones we are
working on.
- TDD Guru - A tool to see how well you are doing TDD
- Extract Method Object refactoring
- How we teach OO using Smalltalk (DenotativeObjects, etc)
- Also, I could show LiveTyping. I think not everybody knows it.

Cheers!
Hernan.

On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 3:14 PM Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There is enough interest for recurring meetings, in a 30 min format 😎
>
> We could start with a "What's new?" meeting where Juan will present what
> is new in Cuis. We could have several such meeting per year.
>
> But before we may want to write down a list of meeting, to publish on
> Cuis web site ahead and other places.
>
> If you have written or ported a package to Cuis, it could be a very
> interesting meeting topic, to discover new domain.
>
> If you teach Cuis, we will be interested to know about your experience
> and share through Q&A.
>
> If you are developing an application, yeah it will be interesting to
> know about your experience.
>
> If you want to share some experience with Cuis on a given topic, then
> teach us, cool.
>
> If you are developing or want to run a business based on Cuis, many will
> be interested.
>
> The subjects to cover are vast, only limited by our desire to share.
>
> It will be nice to write down a list covering one year, about 10-12
> meetings.
>
> So please make proposals, several!
>
> Thanks
>
> Hilaire
>
> --
> GNU Dr. Geo
> http://drgeo.eu
> http://blog.drgeo.eu

<https://10pines.com/>Hernán WilkinsonSoftware Developer & Coach

Alem 896, Floor 6, Buenos Aires, Argentina

+54 11 6091 3125

@HernanWilkinson