[Cuis-dev] [DEFECT] Scrollbar size and scroll bar arrow size

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Fri Jul 15 10:39:59 PDT 2022

Hi Hilaire,

Nope, did not even try.

Currently I am busy *using* Haver for my own projects.
This means I will only fix showstoppers.
I will take a look when I will prepare the next
release of Haver, which will be a major step,
because of the additional Symbol class for
UTF8-symbols. I have to port Haver's
environment local symbol machinery to that class.
The fact, that the VM works with additional symbol
classes looks like a miracle to me and needs investigation.
I similar solution made the VM segfault in my early
environment trials.

Besides that I have accepted a Python consulting
contract (some 750 hours til the end of 2022).

In a nutshell: Probably nothing will happen
this year, if things and plans stay
as the currently are.

Thanks for asking and Best Regards,

Gerald