[Cuis-dev] [DEFECT] Scrollbar size and scroll bar arrow size

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Fri Jul 15 10:55:43 PDT 2022

Hi Hilaire,

I forgot the most important point, at least for Cuis.
The morph consults the current them and the current theme
consults the preferences for the scrollbar width.

To me this seems all wrong, the morph should consult
the preferences, if there is no preference the preferences
should default to the theme.

Side note: I don't care so much for the
aforementioned behavior, but it should uniform
for all morph parameters. Sometimes the preferences are
consulted, sometimes the current theme etc. pp.

I suppose you already inferred from my previous
post, that I don't have time for a lengthy discussion.
I will try to keep up, but sometimes my answers may lag.

HTH and Best Regards,

Gerald