[Cuis-dev] Simple 'plot' ?

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Wed Jun 1 02:37:36 PDT 2022

On 5/31/2022 11:38 PM, tuxic via Cuis-dev wrote:
> On 05/31 06:39, ken.dickey--- via Cuis-dev wrote:
>> On 2022-05-30 19:33, tuxic via Cuis-dev wrote:
>>
>>> I am looking for a classe which allows me to oben a
>>> window/plane/whatever in which I can set points via commands...
>> I am sure Hilaire can comment, but for a simple example,
>> note: SamplePlotterMorph in 'Morphic-Widgets-Extras'
>>
>> -KenD
>> --
>
> Not only the Package Downloader hangs,
> the Package Installer does the same.
>
> Cheers!
> Meino

It works OK on my machine, but in any case you can just do `Feature
require: 'Morphic-Widgets-Extras'` after installing updates.

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://patents.justia.com/inventor/juan-manuel-vuletich
https://twitter.com/JuanVuletich