[Cuis-dev] [RFC] Re: Drag & drop of class to system category does not work

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 07:16:49 PDT 2022

I implemented DND in HierarchicalListMorph following the implementation in
PluggableListMorph in order to be more consistent. I also fixed a bug in
DND of the PlugglableListMorph (when the dropActionSelector had only 1
argument, it received the target item instead of the dropped item), and
simplified it a little bit. And I also added back DND of classes into
system categories in the Browser.
There's still one little problem: during DND into a HierarchicalListMorph
the target item is not highlighted. I'll look into that soon. Other than
that, everything seems to work fine, but please review and let me know of
any problems.