[Cuis-dev] [RFC] Re: Drag & drop of class to system category does not work

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 09:18:20 PDT 2022

Sorry, the change set in last message included two instance variables in
HierarchicalListMorph I didn't intend to include (originally from Gerald's
code, that later I changed to be consistent with PluggableListMorph). You
can remove them manually, or use this change set instead.
BTW, I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I'm seeing multiple copies of a
class definition in file outs of changesets. For example, look at the
changeset for the recent core update 5232.