[Cuis-dev] [Preference] Category as domain name

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 07:01:54 PDT 2022

To clarify a bit more, ThePreferences would turn into an instance variable
of PreferenceDictionary (with a more appropriate name, I guess) and there
would be no singletons anymore because it would make sense to have multiple
instances of PreferenceDictionary (one global called Preferences and for
example another one for DrGeo preferences or for other
packages/projects/apps)