[Cuis-dev] [Preference] Category as domain name

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 06:58:27 PDT 2022

Hi Hilaire, actually I was proposing to move the class side of PreferenceNG
to a new class PreferenceDictionary, and then make a global Preferences
just an instance of PreferenceDictionary (Smalltalk at: #Preferences put:
PreferenceDictionary new). I don’t see the need for an extra singleton
class. Also, a tool to view and edit preferences could work on any instance
of PreferenceDictionary, maybe even on a list of instances of
PreferenceDictionary if that makes sense in your UI design.