[Cuis-dev] [UPDATE] Evolution and Lessons Learned using MetaProperties

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Fri Mar 4 15:51:10 PST 2022

Greetings all,

I just pushed a refactor of UI Drag'nDrop for morph visual properties.

I will be showing this off next Wednesday (see below).

Most changes are in UI-DragAndDrop, Color-Edit-Panel, and
Morphic-MetaProperties.  Please let me know of any breakage.

=================
Juan,
the UI-DragAndDrop overrides #Morph>>wantsDroppedMorph:event: to allow
individual Morphs to selectively participate in DnD.

#ColorEditorPanel>>colorSwatchesBeDroppable shows setup mechanics for
this  usage in the Color Editor.

After review and usage, I would like to take the changes to
Morph>>wantsDroppedMorph:event: into the base.

Let me know what you think about this.

Thanks again to all,
-KenD