[Cuis-dev] [UPDATE] Evolution and Lessons Learned using MetaProperties

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Sat Mar 5 04:43:22 PST 2022

Hi Ken,
 I'd love to be in your presentation but it is going to be impossible for
me, Wednesday are a complicated day for me and the hour does not help
(23:00 in Argentina...)

 Good luck with the presentation!
Hernan.

On Fri, Mar 4, 2022 at 8:51 PM ken.dickey--- via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> Greetings all,
>
> I just pushed a refactor of UI Drag'nDrop for morph visual properties.
>
> I will be showing this off next Wednesday (see below).
>
> Most changes are in UI-DragAndDrop, Color-Edit-Panel, and
> Morphic-MetaProperties.  Please let me know of any breakage.
>
> =================
> Juan,
> the UI-DragAndDrop overrides #Morph>>wantsDroppedMorph:event: to allow
> individual Morphs to selectively participate in DnD.
>
> #ColorEditorPanel>>colorSwatchesBeDroppable shows setup mechanics for
> this  usage in the Color Editor.
>
> After review and usage, I would like to take the changes to
> Morph>>wantsDroppedMorph:event: into the base.
>
> Let me know what you think about this.
>
> Thanks again to all,
> -KenD
> On 2022-03-02 16:26, ken.dickey--- via Cuis-dev wrote:
> > The pic and description finally showed up:
> >
> > https://www.meetup.com/california-smalltalkers/events/mvzhdsydcfbmb/
> >
> > 9 March @ 6PM _PST_
> >

> > Cheers,
> > -KenD

<https://10pines.com/>Hernán WilkinsonSoftware Developer & Coach

Alem 896, Floor 6, Buenos Aires, Argentina

+54 11 6091 3125

@HernanWilkinson