[Cuis-dev] FlatFileList

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Sat May 7 18:51:57 PDT 2022

Hello,

I've started a FlatFileList tool, a file browser that uses a flat
directory list instead of a directory tree as the default Cuis file
browser does.

https://bitbucket.org/mmontone/mold/raw/master/FlatFileList.pck.st

Open via world menu: "open" -> "Flat File List".

Use double click to open a directory, and visualize files.

Right click for changing sort order, and file specific functions (file
in, install, etc).

You can also enter a directory path directly in the text input on the
upper-left.

It is very incomplete and haven't decided on its final form yet, but ..
it is very fast and useful already for loading code.

Also, I hope that a file selection tool comes out of this too, as I
think that'd be useful for other Cuis applications.

If you want to take a peek and give me some feedback, that's welcomed.

Cheers,

Mariano