[Cuis-dev] FlatFileList

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Sun May 8 07:35:51 PDT 2022

Yes, it might be worth changing PluggableListMorph to support lists of
arbitrary objects. And also it might be nice to get rid of the wrappers, or
instead of having many subclasses of the wrappers having only one pluggable
wrapper. I think it might be good doing this for HierarchicalListMorph too,
I don’t like having to make subclasses of wrappers for every use case.
Maybe we can discuss this together in the list and see if we come up with a
nice solution, as we did for preferences.

One thing tho: lists can have repetitions, so we still need to use integer
indices for the selections.