[Cuis-dev] [Ann] Unicode Text Editors

Eric Gade eric.gade at gmail.com
Wed May 11 05:42:48 PDT 2022

This is excellent! Thanks for adding support for the extended unicode
ranges for people like me who work with ancient languages! Hopefully now I
can build my Akkadian quiz / flashcards in Cuis!

>>> https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev
>>> https://github.com/jvuletich
>>> https://www.linkedin.com/in/juan-vuletich-75611b3
>>> https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich