[Cuis-dev] Props library and a PreferenceNG browser tool

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Thu May 26 09:25:40 PDT 2022

Hi,

Props is a library I've developed for specifying properties for any kind
of object, and then providing the tools for editing them.

The "philosophy" behind it being that any object can have properties,
and we should be able to edit them with tools.

If anyone is interested, this is fun to try:

PropertiesBrowser openOn: self runningWorld.
PropertiesBrowser openOn: self runningWorld findATranscript.

Now I've adapted for editing PreferenceNG.

Doesn't work great yet, but can improve if I put the work:

PropertiesBrowser openOn: PreferenceNG.

Cheers,

Mariano

PD: package is available from PackageDownloader tool