[Cuis-dev] Libpulse dependency - why does a programming language require a certain audio interface?

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Sun May 29 14:24:16 PDT 2022

Hi Gerald,

I do not know how to handle the soundsEnanbled preference because, if
you have this option in the base image, without the sound package, one
can set the preference to true but sound will not work. Am I right?

If I am wrong, we can add it to the prefSystem method in PreferenceNG.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu