[Cuis-dev] Simpler debugger view

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Thu Oct 13 02:27:06 PDT 2022

Hi Hernán,

Yes, I will only want a DebuggerPane to temporary replace the
SmalltalkEditor in the DrGeo code dialog. To have a kind of ubiquitous
simplified debugger, easier to grasp for the end user. May be there are
too much legacy code from the SystemWindow parent class of
DebuggerWindow, will see.

Or the alternative is to have a simplified DebuggerWindow, may be a bit
less comfortable for the end user. But really you have to confront to
the end users, you never really know for sure as long as you have no
confronted the end users to the GUI, because of our own biais. A
simplified DebuggerWindow will be more easily reusable in other Cuis
projects and in DrGeo I could then have the option to show the complete
debugger for advanced users.

Regarding the buttons, Over, Through and to Cursor position. Likely not
a step into

Thanks

--
GNU Dr. Geo