[Cuis-dev] Simpler debugger view

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Thu Oct 13 06:28:33 PDT 2022

Can't believe it was that easy. Cuis-Smalltalk is incredible ;-)

Now I could embed the simplified debugger into the editor, but not sure
it is worth the effort. The necessary minimum is to make the simplified
debugger window to stick on the top (you can't even imagine how kids
randomly click around)

simplified debug

--
GNU Dr. Geo