[Cuis-dev] Infinite recursions

Hernán Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Sun Oct 16 04:33:27 PDT 2022

Hi Luciano,
 I solved that issue that is very common with new students... What I did is
a process that checks the size of the stack of each process and if it is
greater than X it stops the process and opens a debugger
 You can activate it from the Process Browser window. Right click on the
process list and select "start StackSizeWatcher"
 You can look at the StackSizeWatcher class to see how it works.

Cheers
Hernan.

On Sun, Oct 16, 2022 at 5:11 AM Luciano Notarfrancesco via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> We might have talked about this here before, I’m not sure.
>
> In my experience with Cuis crashes are very very rare, except for infinite
> recursions. Is there any way for Cuis to detect infinite recursions and
> signal an exception instead of crashing?

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
*Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*