[Cuis-dev] Erudite

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 07:04:06 PDT 2022

A possible idea for the implementation:

Have an EruditeBookFilesSerializer that converts books to and from disk.

On disk, have a main file with the book title and sections descriptions,
in Smalltalk format.

Let's say, book.st:

EruditeBook new
      title: 'My book';
      sections: {'Section1'.
                       'Section2' -> {'Subsection1'. 'Subsection2'}}

Sections and subsections point to files on disk.
I thought of using yaml for that file, but Cuis does not have support.

Then, each section and subsection lives on its own file; they have plain
Erudite contents.

Please let me know if you have other ideas for an implementation.

Cheers,

         Mariano