[Cuis-dev] Erudite

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 15:10:18 PDT 2022

On Sat, Oct 15, 2022 at 6:36 PM Hilaire Fernandes via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> Hi Mariano,
>
> Ok I got it.
>
> Writing the documentation in Erudite source format is fine as long as it
> is not melted with Smalltalk classes and methods, can be versioned
> independently, translated, etc.  I don't think then it will be more
> difficult to edit than Texinfo.
>
> So it only needs to build Erudite book from erudite source format files.

Yes, that's the easiest I can think of now. And provide some tools with
time, like generating HTML from script from those files, that could help,
as a preview. Also some script that starts Cuis + Erudite and opens the
book built from those files.