[Cuis-dev] Erudite

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Tue Oct 18 12:41:47 PDT 2022

Hi Mariano,

Answer below

Le 18/10/2022 à 03:56, Mariano Montone via Cuis-dev a écrit :

> Once you open a book from the files, you can save to files directly
> from Erudite book editor, clicking on save menu.
>
> Those should work. Please let me know if they work for you and what
> you think of it.

It works great. I save the Cuis manual, edit the file (cut one paragraph
in several pieces), then load it back.

We should discuss about how handling paragraph with numerous end-line
(think Emacs and Alt-[Q] and Texinfo way of handling paragraph). I guess
the rule is paragraphs are separated by empty line and intermediate
end-lines are discarded.

Thanks for code

Hilaire

--