[Cuis-dev] Erudite and DrGeo

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Thu Oct 27 02:51:41 PDT 2022

Hi Mariano,

 From now I just insert a dedicated button to open an Erudite book from
DrGeo.

Erudite

Things I want to explore:

  * a bloc [[[]]] could have several actions (I should check if it is
    possible). For example to copy, to render the result, etc.
  * replacing the action text button by a small icon with dedicated tool
    tip, it will be less verbose, especialy when combining several
    command. Is it possible?
  * How to better integrate Erudite in a dedicated pane attached to
    another window, to have integrated help without overlapping windows
    (you know kids tend to lost the track of the windows they open)

Thanks

Hilaire