[Cuis-dev] Trying OpenCL on macOS 12.6.3

Sebastian Sastre sebastianconcept at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:54:13 PST 2023

Hi guys,

I’ve just got word that Cuis can use OpenCL from the Buenos Aires Smalltalk Slack group.

This is exciting.

I’ve downloaded CuisUniversity-5510 and loaded OpenCL and Test-OpenCL packages in it.

When running the tests on OpenCLTest they failed with `External module not found` for OpenCLMacOSInterface

I’ve checked libraryForCurrentPlatform and OpenCL.framework is present in the system (XCode installs it and I have it)

Any clue on what’s missing to make Cuis find the library/framework?

I’ve tried adding

OpenCL.framework -> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework

But the issue was the same

Thanks

Sebastian Sastre
http://sebastiansastre.co <http://sebastiansastre.co/>