[Cuis-dev] Some questions on The Cuis Book & other questions

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Wed Feb 22 13:05:14 PST 2023

Hi Juan,

The book only briefly presents the UnicodeString, so a whole dedicated
section or chapter to Unicode will be easier to write for you.

I  indexed the paragraphes I wrote about Unicode, so you can have quick
look:

https://cuis-smalltalk.github.io/TheCuisBook/Indexes.html#Indexes_cp_letter-U

Best

Hilaire