[Cuis-dev] Some questions on The Cuis Book & other questions

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Mon Feb 27 11:11:02 PST 2023

Hi Hilaire,

I just pushed changes to the CuisBook. They are separated in several
commits. This will hopefully ease your review. The first commit has
several unrelated minor tweaks where I thought a better wording was
possible. The next 4 commits are changes to how Unicode is presented to
the reader. Finally, I also pushed updated pdf and html.

Please take a look.

Thanks!