[Cuis-dev] Does anyone know of a Redis client in Cuis?

Rafi Khan rafi at rafikhan.io
Tue Feb 28 20:17:42 PST 2023

Hi all,

I am interested in using Redis for persisting some data from a Cuis application.

I tried checking Github, and google and could not find any Redis
clients written for Cuis.

I am planning to implement one myself following the post here [1]
where they explain how they wrote one in Pharo. I'll be happy to put
the code up on Github once it is ready.

Before doing so, I wanted to confirm there isn't one that already
exists or if someone is already working on this please let me know.

[1]: https://medium.com/concerning-pharo/quick-write-me-a-redis-client-5fbe4ddfb13d

Best,
Rafi Khan
rafi at rafikhan.io