[Cuis-dev] Does anyone know of a Redis client in Cuis?

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Tue Feb 28 20:25:41 PST 2023

Not for Cuis, sorry, but that client is really old and a bit out of date.  I did it in Pharo.

I started with that and then added support for RESP3 serialization, some of the extensions, and used it to implement a suite of shared collections along with PubSub notifications.

I also implemented extensions protocols as Traits rather than subclasses which I don't know if Cuis supports.

I haven't had time to finish out the other extensions like TimeSeries as other things have dragged me away but I intend to get back to it at some point.

I hope it helps you out.  Feel free to ask questions about it.  I love Redis and having essentially shared memory among a fleet of processes seems like a cool thing to have.

-Todd Blanchard