[Cuis-dev] Fix for VectorCanvas>>#image:at:

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Fri Jun 2 06:23:45 PDT 2023

Please see inline.

On 6/2/2023 10:09 AM, Juan Vuletich via Cuis-dev wrote:
> I couldn't get that idea to work. Would you attach a changeset?
>
> In any case, another simple but maybe less comfortable solution is to
> enclose the result in double quotes, making it comment.
>
> Thanks,

Of course the above is completely wrong, because I conflated two issues
you raised.

Your solution works well to avoid styling the result of a printIt as if
it was Smalltalk code. But it doesn't address the other issue you
raised, that is, after that point, the styling of the rest of the
workspace is messed up.

My suggestion (modifying #printIt to enclose the result in double
quotes) actually addresses both issues: comments are not styled, and
smalltalk code after them is styled correctly. Maybe we'd push this instead?

Thanks,