[Cuis-dev] What is the meaning of "::" in code examples ?

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sat Mar 11 07:07:49 PST 2023

This discussion with its examples is very interesting.

Nevertheless, I don't think it belongs to The Cuis Book contents. The
book is a gentle introduction to Cuis-Smalltalk, avoiding concepts not
needed to enjoy the journey with the book.

I will say the same about private/protected variable. No need to
introduce noise in the head of the reader.

To go beyond the Cuis book,  it will be fun to edit a dedicated wiki
book where the contents discussed there could be added.

There are a lot of wiki books hosted by the Wikimedia foundation,
https://www.wikibooks.org/ but nothing yet about Cuis.

For example about Computer programming:
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Shelf:Computer_programming

--