[Cuis-dev] Theme customization ... browser buttons

Alexandre Rousseau yalexr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 06:23:49 PDT 2023

Hi.

I'm subclassing ClassicTheme to define my own theme, drawing examples from
ClassicTheme and its parent class (Theme).

I now want to customize the colors of Browser buttons (instances of
PluggableButtonMorph), i.e., I do not want their background color to be
taken from the defaultWindowColor theme variable, but rather from a new
one, say, defaultButtonBackgroundColor.

Does this imply that I have to subclass Browser and PluggableButtonMorph,
or is there a more expedient solution?

Thanks!

[image: Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 9.16.26 AM.png]