[Cuis-dev] Theme customization ... browser buttons

Alexandre Rousseau yalexr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 17:55:39 PDT 2023

I need to pick someone's brains.

I'm trying to find the code (for purposes of theming) used to build
this row of browser buttons (see attached).

I doubt that clicking on every selector and reading its code in the hope of
landing on the answer -- as I have done -- is the most efficient way.

If you wanted to find the code that built this row of buttons, what tool(s)
or actions would you take?

[image: Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 8.49.11 PM.png]