[Cuis-dev] Theme customization ... browser buttons

Alexandre Rousseau yalexr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 08:57:36 PDT 2023

There is so much useful material in this thread. I'm keeping this for some
future "Let me count the ways" form of documentation.

A tool tree graph generator/browser with foldable nodes might help,
although would be of limited use in the present case because, correct me if
I'm wrong, there is no introspection storage for a node's creator (which
class [instance] method instantiated me).

And now, wondering if there exists a tree graphing toolkit package out
there...

This is quite the rabbit hole...