[Cuis-dev] PushUp/PushDown improvements

Hernán Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Fri May 26 14:23:24 PDT 2023

Hi,
 I have integrated some of the improvements of the PushUp/PushDown
refactorings done by Marcelo as part of this masters thesis.
 Here is the list:
1) 5814: Do not ask inst var to push down when there is only one
2) 5815: When pushing up an inst var, if that inst var is defined in other
siblings it ask if you want to continue. If so, it removes that inst var
from siblings too.
3) 5816: Push down method implements the message as subclassResponsibility
in root class
4) 5817: Push down recognizes equivalent methods in subclasses and does not
ask for them
5) 5818: Push up method recognizes equivalent methods in siblings

Ruben, Paolo, I haven't had the time to look at your suggestions. Give me
more time plese.

Cheers
Hernan.

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057