[Cuis-dev] Unavailable SUnit TestResource stops test runner

Hernán Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Wed Aug 7 16:51:09 PDT 2024

Hi,
 I agree, it is better to do that.
 Attached is a change set that implements that behavior.
 BTW, there was an error when a resource was not available because it was
trying to debug an UnhandledError without an unhandled exception. I fixed
that by making the not availability of a resource to fail and not to error.

 I'll send another change set soon because #debugAsFailureIfCanNot: does
not make sense anymore because quick methods can be debugged.

 Cheers!
 Hernan.