[Cuis-dev] Unavailable SUnit TestResource stops test runner

Jon Raiford raiford at labware.com
Thu Aug 8 06:25:35 PDT 2024

Hi Hernán,

Thank you! I will give this a try. Also, good catch on the exception problem. I forgot that I worked around this by changing the reference to UnhandledException back to Error, which is how other SUnit implementations seem to work. I agree that UnhandledException is more appropriate so it is nice that you took care of that.

Jon