[Cuis-dev] Cuis package management

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Mon Jun 3 03:39:38 PDT 2024

Nope, if you use an instance of FileEntry as a package name,
the package is loaded exactly from the file denoted by that instance.

Take this snipped as an example:

     Feature
         require: (klgPackagesDirectory // 'Accessability.pck.st') pathName;
         require: (klgPackagesDirectory // 'KeyboardFocus.pck.st') pathName;

where the "free" variables are defined like this:

     klgPackagesDirectory := aRootDirectory / 'klg-packages'.

and aRootDirectrory along this lines.

     aRootDirectory := HaverizePackage packageDirectoryName
asDirectoryEntry parent

The actual code can be found here:
https://hg.sr.ht/~cy-de-fect/HaverOnCuis/browse/haver/Haverize.pck.st?rev=tip#L222

HTH,