[Cuis-dev] How to locate changes

Leo Noordhuizen leo.noordhuizen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 00:40:55 PDT 2024

Hello,

I hope that this is the correct place to ask this question:

I am rather new to Cuis Smalltalk and wonder how I can find more
information about changes made to the core system.

For example I cannot find the reason why the method *asCharacter* has been
removed and, more importantly, where I find a way to get the same
functionality.

In general, I find it rather difficult to cope with the changes to the
system, compared to the functionality used in various publications.

Where do I start ?

Thanks, with kind regards,

Leo Noordhuizen - Eindhoven, The Netherlands
(Retired computer professional)