[Cuis-dev] SUnit in Cuis

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 05:45:43 PDT 2024

Hi Mark,

    I think you are right there's no docs on the SUnit testing in Cuis.
There's no chapter in the Cuis Book, and couldn't find things on the
web. I think that may be because it is pretty straightforward and pretty
much the same in all smalltalks.

For examples, you can do this:

1) Install the PackageInstaller:

       Feature require: 'PackageInstaller'

2) Open it from World menu.

3) Enter 'Test' in the filter input and press enter.

4) Install one of the packages that have 'Test' in their name.

Other than that, you can look at the class comments of TestCase and
TestSuite classes.

Also note that you can run tests either from the SystemBrowser, by
opening context menu on a System Category or on a Class, and then select
'run test'.

Or by opening the 'SUnit Test Runner' from the World Menu.

Hope that helps,

     Mariano