[Cuis-dev] VM app name

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Wed Jun 5 10:22:01 PDT 2024

So, `Smalltalk vmFileName` said it was the CuisVM.app, but it showed the
Pharo icon in the window title bar?

If so, I think that's bad, because it is really misleading. The icon
shown should come from the VM (or even better, from the image), but
never from what is associated with the .image file extension by the host OS.

We need to fix that!

Thanks,