[Cuis-dev] possible morph bug

Nicolás Papagna Maldonado nicolas.papagna at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 08:58:00 PDT 2024

Hi folks!

Not an expert, but my hunch is that those methods don't call #redrawNeeded
because it's up to the caller to decide that.

Escenario: I am changing many things about a morph/button (say label,
color, etc) and I want it to be redrawn only when Im done to keep things
optimized.

Maybe that's the case (I'm sure that Juan knows about this).

Cheers,
Nico PM