[Cuis-dev] start a Discord channel?

Mark Volkmann r.mark.volkmann at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 11:31:00 PDT 2024

Great idea! Sadly I've been unsuccessful in my attempts to join the Squeak
Discord. It tells me the link is expired or there was a problem. Here are
links I tried that I received from Marcel Taeumel:

- https://discord.gg/jqqbZRnS
- https://discord.gg/9SBZqjsK

On Mon, Jun 10, 2024 at 12:56 PM Jon Hylands via Cuis-dev <
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:

> There's a Squeak discord already - someone could probably add a "Cuis"
> folder to it
>
> - Jon
>

> On Mon, 10 Jun 2024 at 10:20, Mark Volkmann via Cuis-dev <
> cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> wrote:
>
>> Has the Cuis team considered starting a Discord channel as an alternative
>> to the mailing list?
>> I think that would provide more immediate feedback and would make Cuis
>> more appealing to younger developers (not like me who is 63) that don't
>> tend to use mailing lists.
>>
>> --
>> R. Mark Volkmann
>> Object Computing, Inc.