[Cuis-dev] FIXUP: Tagging package for Cuis 7.0

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Wed Jun 12 15:01:30 PDT 2024

I tagged `Games` and `CodeExamples`, but made changes to both after
initial tagging but before creating a Release.

Following Juan's recipe, I created a Release directly in Github.

I presumed that selecting the Cuis7.0 tag and creating the release
captured the changes I had made, but this turned out to be false.

E.g. `Games` Release showed
· 4 commits to master since this release

and download+untar, then
diff -r -q Games-Cuis7.0 ~/Cuis-Smalltalk/Games/

showed differences.

TO FIXUP:

- Separately Deleted both Tag and Release.
- Created release "from scratch" with the Cuis7.0 tag via web page.

Now downloaded source compares same with local.

Whew!
-KenD