[Cuis-dev] How did you learn Smalltalk?

Joseph Turco joseph.turco.1990 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 20:01:08 PDT 2024

Thanks for the replies everyone. I will review the suggestions. I saw your
video hilarie on GUIs. Very good, thank you. I think what is putting up a
"road block" is that I'm coming from other languages where I run a
script/complied program and see my output on stdout. I have to understand
that smalltalk doesn't work like that. I think I need to get more into the
"smalltalk" mindset more.

Regards,

Joseph Turco.